In order to slow the spread of the corovavirus epidemic, from Monday, July 20, 2020, the mask has become mandatory in enclosed spaces. In case of non-compliance, you will pay a fine of 135€.
Here is the list of these closed places:
- Audition, conference, meeting, show or multiple use rooms, including concert halls and cinemas.
- Restaurants and drinking places.
- Hotels and family pensions.
- Games rooms.
- Early learning, teaching and training establishments, holiday centers, leisure centers without accommodation.
- Libraries, documentation centers.
- Establishments of worship.
- Covered sports establishments.
- Outdoor establishments.
- Outdoor spaces
- Altitude hotel-restaurants.
- Floating establishments.
- Mountain huts.
- Sales stores, shopping centers.
- Administrations and banks.
- Covered markets